Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Script - #3

 The Script - #3
Tracks
  1. Good Ol' Days
  2. Six Degrees Of Separation
  3. Hall Of Fame (feat. will.i.am)
  4. If You Could See Me Now
  5. Glowing 
  6. Give The Love Around
  7. Broken Arrow
  8. Kaleidoscope
  9. No Words
10. Millionaires (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
11. Moon Boots (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
12. Hurricanes (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
13. Hall Of Fame (Original Version) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
14. Breakeven (Live at The Aviva Stadium, Dublin) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
15. The Man Who Can't Be Moved (Live at The Aviva Stadium, Dublin) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track
16. Talk You Down (Live at The Aviva Stadium, Dublin) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]
17. For The First Time (Live at The Aviva Stadium, Dublin) [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track]

Let me just say that this is The Script's best album so far. It has inspirational music. Hall Of Fame is the best track on here. The lyrics are really inspirational. will.i.am does a great role in the song. I think the one with will.i.am is a little better than the original version. I also love If You Could See Me Now. That song also inspirational. The Script just doesn't disappoint me.

In this album, we have a lot of rapping from The Script's Mark Sheehan. Songs like If You Could See Me Now and Broken Arrow. Broken Arrow is one of those songs where you don't hear it on the radio. I really only hear Hall Of Fame and Six Degrees Of Separation. I previewed the song on iTunes and I fell in love with it. It was my second favorite song from the album. Notice I said was. That was before I heard If You Could See Me Now. So now it is third. 

When I first heard Six Degrees Of Separation, I didn't like it. It started playing more after Hall Of Fame and I kept saying no other song can be better. I didn't like how Six Degrees Of Separation was taking the place of Hall Of Fame. But after hearing it a few times, I started to really like it. It's my fourth favorite.

I love how this album has live performances from The Script including songs Breakeven, For The First Time, Talk You Down, and The Man Who Can't Be Moved. Especially since they were all performed in the same.

There a few songs I don't like but the album is good overall. I would love to buy Hall Of Fame (Original Version) from iTunes if it wasn't "Album Only".

Rating Of Album:        1        2        3        4        5

My Top 3 Favorite Tracks
1. Hall Of Fame (feat. will.i.am)
2. If You Could See Me Now
3. Broken Arrow

No comments:

Post a Comment