Friday, September 20, 2013

Introduction

I am now starting a blog for album reviews. A lot of these albums you already know. Some of them may be new to you. Basically, I'm just giving my own opinion. Not everyone will agree with opinion, and that's okay. I might say one song is bad. You might say it's the best song ever. I'm all about music. I love so many artists and so many albums. Here's how my reviews will work. 

I'm going to say an album and list the tracks from that album. I'm also going to give a review on each track individually. I will rate it 1-5 stars. (5 being the best. 1 being the worst. You should already know this.) I will put My Top 3 Favorite Tracks from the album. And feel free to post a comment with your opinion of each album. Hope you enjoy my reviews. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment