Sunday, September 22, 2013

Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time

 Olly Murs - Right Place Right Time
Tracks (US Edition)
  1. Army Of Two
  2. Heart Skips a Beat (feat. Chiddy Bang)
  3. Troublemaker (feat. Flo Rida)
  4. Dance With Me Tonight 
  5. Hand On Heart
  6. Hey You Beautiful
  7. Right Place Right Time
  8. Oh My Goodness
  9. Loud and Clear
10. Dear Darlin'
11. One Of These Days (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
12. What a Buzz (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
13. Cry Your Heart Out (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
14. I Need You Now (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)

Everyone should know the hit single Troublemaker. Troublemaker is my favorite song off this album. I love its catchy pacing. When I first heard it, I thought it was a Maroon 5 song. Olly's voice sounds just like Adam Levine's in this song. It also sounds like a song Maroon 5 would make. 

I also love Right Place Right Time. The music video to me is so inspiring. Especially since part of it involves Olly's X Factor audition. Right Place Right Time is the most inspiring track on this album. It's my second favorite.

Army Of Two and Loud and Clear have this orchestra sounding part in the beginning that I really like. Somehow, Army Of Two became less interesting to me. However I still like Loud and Clear. I Need You Now is one of those that don't really excite you because the only instrument is a piano. It's kind of like Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man.

Heart Skips a Beat was better with Rizzle Kicks. I prefer to have that version out in the US. But we're lucky we even have the song. Heart Skips a Beat just makes me want to get up and move. It's a cool song.

And Dance With Me Tonight. I thought it was annoying at first. It sounds like it's from the 1950's. But after hearing it a few more times I started to get into it. It's not one of my 3 favorites. But it's still a good song. 

This is the US edition of the album. They have a different version in the UK. I wish he had his first two albums out in the US along with Right Place Right Time. 

Ranking Of Album:        1        2        3        4        5

My Top 3 Favorite Tracks
1. Troublemaker (feat. Flo Rida)
2. Right Place Right Time
3. Loud and Clear

No comments:

Post a Comment