Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox

 Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox
Tracks
  1. Young Girls
  2. Locked Out Of Heaven
  3. Gorilla
  4. Treasure
  5. Moonshine
  6. When I Was Your Man
  7. Natalie
  8. Show Me
  9. Money Make Her Smile
10. If I Knew

The best song on this song in my opinion is Locked Out Of Heaven. I hated it at first. But now I really like it. It has some strange instrumentals that I don't really like. But overall the song is great.

Next is When I Was Your Man. The only instrument in that song is piano. And that's not a bad thing. It's a good song. If you read one of my previous posts, you'd see that I compared Olly Murs - I Need You Now to this song. People probably don't like it 'cause it's boring. But I think the opposite.

Next we have Gorilla. Gorilla is a cool song. It is the first song I heard from him that had that much explicit content. I like the little back up voice during the chorus. I can't tell if that's Bruno or not. It would have to be my second favorite track.

Natalie is also a cool song. It has such a quick pace. Bruno sings really fast. Everything about this song is fast. I love the chorus of the song. Apparently, it's about a girl named Natalie who ran away from Bruno. It's hard to understand it because of the fast pace.

Next we have Treasure. I used to love this song. Now it has become one of my least favorite tracks off the album. It sounds like it was made in the 1950's. And that got me into it at first. Now it just irritates me. Luckily, Gorilla is his new popular song and they don't play Treasure as much anymore. 

Ranking of Album:   1       2        3        4        5

My Top 3 Favorite Tracks
1. Locked Out Of Heaven
2. Gorilla
3. Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment